Sunday, May 24, 2009

TV only makes it hurt worse




On those days, when you feel wholly craptastic and basically want to die, what makes you feel better?

Me? I tend to curl in a ball and cry for my mom. Yessssss, I'm thirty-one and still need my mommy. Shut up. I'm a momma's girl.

And a daddy's girl.

And a gramma's girl.

Whatevs. I dig my fam. So what?

Anyway, back to the "feeling better" question. I have the answer:

Have your best friend fly in from the east coast, let him make fun of you for crying for your mommy, force him to make tons of pudding (any flavor, as long as it has bananas), play tons of games, remain seated, rememeber your best friend is your bitch, make him do dishes and take out the trash, eat more pudding, get a lot of hugs and turn off the TV.

I am so lucky to be in pain this way. And I have pudding,

No comments: