Friday, October 31, 2008

Ethical dilemma

I am attending a Halloween party tonight, about which I am super excited. What my costume lacks in originality, it makes up for in absolute, to-die-for cuteness. But there's a problem.

Of course there is.

My beautiful hostess will be serving Jello-Shots, which is something that is totally on my favorite things of all times list, right behind hula hoops and mud.

So this is a problem, why?

TACO BELL CHALLENGE. I am in day 3 of the Taco Bell challenge. (And loving it.) I'm not sure, if doing Jello-Shots (and considering them liquor) means I will be cheating in the Taco Bell challenge. I think I am going to be in moral distress for the rest of the day.

I really should have thought this out better. Who goes on a Taco bell challenge the week of Halloween? Think of all the candy I'll be not eating.

How 'bout this? I forgo the candy (because I have to) and drink the Jello-Shots?

No comments: